Friday, January 3, 2014

1.3.2014 How to Make it More Fun

MoJo has been on vacation, obviously.  I'm going to try and be more regular about his adventures this year.  I've got plenty of ideas, it's just making the time to take the pictures and post them with the stories. 



Here's just one of my awesome Christmas gifts - GoPro Hero 3+.  I'm ready for my jump ride today! I'm looking forward to sharing lots of videos with you this year - clips of me and Romeo, riding around the neighborhood.  I will do my best NOT to capture CRNG in his speedos, but I can't promise you anything.  I should be able to get Mo to the local park and ride him around there, video camera on.  I hope to capture a jump lesson at MsN's house.  Plenty more, including schooling and actual event show day.


No comments: