Wednesday, March 6, 2013

I Don't Know Where to Start

Should I blog first about my vacation to San Antonio?  Surprise, the carraige horse, and his amazing driver, and spook at the Animal Control truck?

Or should I tell you about the "Pet rescue" that told me crates are torture and unacceptable? 

Should I blog about Harley's increased performance, and how every ride I ask him to work, he's been better and better?  I don't have video, so you'll just have to trust me.

Or should I write about the days I've ridden both boys, at the walk, all around the pasture, and Mo was jumpier than Harley?

I guess I could say "Not much has been going on around here,  how about with you?"  *smirk* 
Things have been busy.  Comment, and tell me where to begin, and I'll get to writing, and posting updates a bit at a time. :)

1 comment:

porkpal said...

Let's hear about Harley's progress!