Friday, March 14, 2008

Ziggy Cartoon 03/14/08

The cartoonist who creates Ziggy must have been dancing around in my head yesterday when I put my profile on Reunion.com. It was hard to put up my little profile without smirking, listing current employment & job title(s). Even more refreshing to see some of my past classmates' profiles, where the only thing they can list is "married", and so few list a career. The ones that did, well, were the ones in my head I always figured would "do good". Anyway, in my cheezie little profile, I wrote a comment there with a link to this blogspot, and closed it with "we now return you to your regularly scheduled programming, already in progress."



I know Tom Wilson was watching... Now, somebody go tell him to get out of my head before he finds all the other secrets I've been hiding.

No comments: