1. Enter working trot, halt at X, salute, proceed working trot
6 = straight entry but drifted left before halt.
2. Track right, circle 20m
6 = needs bend & stretch to outside rein. tight in back, steps short.
3. Change rein working trot KXM
7 = little better stretch to bit and use of hind legs behind.
4. Working canter left lead between C & H
7 = needs better bend in corner but obedient
5. E Circle Left 20m
7 = some tight rein needs more freedom in canter
6. Between E and K working trot
7 = fair balance
7. A medium walk
6 = could be more supple
8. FXM Long free walk down the diagonal
6 = some stretch over topline. but hind legs need to step under
9. M-C Medium Walk
6 = short steps
10. C Working Trot
6 = rider fumbling with reins, causing horse to be unsteady
11. Circle Left 20m
6 = needs bend & stretch into outside rein. longer steps
12. Change Rein working trot, down the diagonal
6 = straight on diagonal but somewhat tight in back
13. Between C and M working canter right lead
7 = prompt
14. B circle right 20m
6 = rider needs better suppleness but sit into horse.
15. Between "B" and "F" working trot
7 = 8 for balance
16. Down "A" centerline, halt, salute.
7 = fairly straight
Gaits = 6
Impulsion = 5 Horse needs to use hind legs to push himself forward
Submission = 6
Rider = 6 At times perched. need to sit in saddle
Nice pair. Continue working toward improved engagement and stretch to bit.