Monday, February 4, 2008

The Day After the Super Bowl

I have so little to say. Sunday was Chewie's day off, and the dinky little town I live in has the market-own on Local Network channels carried by antennas & cable only. I have satellite TV since I live farther than the cable goes. With satellite, no networks, therefore no Fox, therefore no Super Bowl.

However, NFL Network had some coverage of it - Radio feed from Sirius Satellite Radio, along with stats coverage. I turned it on occasionally during the game.

Having seen some of the highlights on NFL Network this morning, and being a HUGE NFL Football fan, I must say...

Congratulations to the New York Giants on their Amazing 17-14 Victory.

I'm glad to see nobody got hurt, and got my own personal little pleasure watching coverage of Tom Brady's numerous sacks. Go Giants!

No comments: