Monday, December 7, 2009

12/07/09 Weekend Recap

Too wet, and too frigging cold & drizzly to ride. Yes, indeed, it did snow on Friday. The grass was coated white for only a few minutes. I was too wrapped up in the moment to take pictures, pleased the ground was barely white.

I didn't ride this weekend, and I wish I had. Saturday morning was Christmas choir practice, followed by a marathon of Christmas gift shopping. Yes, folks, I'm nearly done. Three stores, a few hours, and I'm almost finished.

Sunday, choir Christmas, and then, it was drizzly, raining that nasty "too light to keep the windshield wipers from dragging", but "too frigging wet to make a ride enjoyable."

So I stayed inside, all weekend. I'm sure hoping this weekend proves a little less nasty, so that I can get at least some goofing around stuff in on Ransom. Maybe a mailbox trip on Romeo.

Plenty else buzzing around in my mind, but none of it blogworthy. Ya'll have a great day!

3 comments:

Stephanie - Siouxzeegirl Designs said...

Must be nice to be nearly done with that shopping!!
I better get mine done quickly... Chicago is headed into a deep freeze. All I can say is I am greatful for a heated indoor arena when the temp dips into the teens and below.

Jennifer said...

deep freee... free..... free....

EWWWW Yuck!

Indoor I'll take. Heated, not so much. Not really needed down here, but I'd certainly take that covered arena off your hands. :) LOL

Jennifer said...

deep freee... free..... free....

EWWWW Yuck!

Indoor I'll take. Heated, not so much. Not really needed down here, but I'd certainly take that covered arena off your hands. :) LOL