Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Whatta Birthday! Surprises!

Jen showed up at the house, and looked to be in a purdy big hurry-hurry to get going.  We had to get off to town... 11:00 for somethin'... Hmmm.. Something.. I wonder if I'll end up dancing on tables drunk or something youtube-worthy. 

We meandered through town, and then it appeared..
http://www.victoria.woodhousespas.com/
The spaaaaaaaaa...
I was surprised with an hour-long facial, complete with massage for neck, shoulders, arms, hands, calves, and feet.  oooh.. ahhhhh... I lost count of the different products applied to my face, and drifted off for a brief nap at least once. 
Completely refreshed, we loaded back up in the car, and headed off again...
http://www.olivegarden.com/
Lunch!  Chicken and noodles and salad.  Entirely relaxing, complete with a wonderful glass of the house rescato wine.  Oooh... nomnomnom..
I was handed a gift bag, opened it excitedly, to find ...

Ain't it pretty?!  Browband, for Harley's show dressage bridle.  All purple and green and sparkly! :)  Can't WAIT to put it on his show bridle, and try it on him..
Again, back to the car.  It's a horse thing ... TSC!  Picked up pony cookies, and a fly mask for Romeo.. 

Then off to see R.  I wonder what's left in this wild birthday of birthdays!

1 comment:

SunnySD said...

Happy (belated) birthday! I'm finally getting around to catching up on my reading. Sounds as if you had a great day - how did Harley like his new bling? It sure is pretty!