Wednesday, July 3, 2013

And the Lazy Continues

Great, I go to the efforts to blog why I ride, and why I stay steady riding.. Then I took two straight days off, and I just might make it three straight.

Why three straight?  The weather should be fine this evening..


I'm going on vacation!
I'm going on vacation!
I'm going on vacation!

That's right! Six days straight vacation. I intend to sleep, ride, finish up odds & ends that I have begun all over the house, play with the dogs & snuggle on them, and ride, and sleep. 

Knowing the boys will have six straight, it seems almost cruel&unusual to ask for seven.  We shall see how my evening goes.  I might just take the dogs for a walk down the road..

OOH!  Reminds me of a joke.

Why did the cowboy buy a dachshund?
So he could get a long little doggie 

No comments: