Saturday, August 30, 2008

Took a SnookerLoad of Photos Last Night

http://s301.photobucket.com/albums/nn41/c20h10n2/Chewie%2008%2029%2008/

And they all live up there. Enjoy, ya'll. In the one conformation (I think it's left) shot, can anybody else see that cute face looking at me? I almost hear him, "Momma, what're you doing?!? Can I go back to munching on the lawn, now??"

Pulse last night was still evident in both fronts. The left was pounding, and the right was weaker. I was a bit shocked by that, but I'll take it.

Lunged briefly in both directions. Sound left, sound straight in-hand. Still a wobble head-bob or three headed right. If I left him lead his head out of the circle, he limped less. Durasole on all frogs, and sent him back out to pasture.

Hurricane Gustav - GET! Scram! ShoO! Get outta the sea, and float back where's you came from! You ain't welcome here! Now, if that red-neck fussing doesn't chase him off, we're screwed... :)

No comments: