Tuesday, July 6, 2010

July 4th 2010 Holiday Weekend

Saturday, I should have...
*measured windows, bought curtains, hung curtains, mowed the grass, cleaned house, delivered my shirt & breeches to the cleaners, started planning for vacation
Instead, I
*took a day trip to Aquarena Springs, in San Marcos Texas
*travelled from there to Austin, for a late lunch at Threadgill's

Sunday, I participated in church praise band (after an "11th hour" phone call asking to fill in Saturday night)
Then I found curtains, ordered 'em to be delivered to home later this week
Mowed the grass
Packed the truck again, reloaded the trailer again
Hosed off ponies

Monday, R and I hauled Ransom, and Romeo, to BRM for a great lesson session. Really neat news on both horses, which will be shared up in the next entry.

No comments: