Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Teaser for the Day

Hi everybody! Last night, I had a little help with Romeo and Ransom.. Ransom got a peaceful walk down the road & back - a non event. He was speedy heading away, and soft heading home. Nut!

But Romeo... :) *giggle* Dear Romeo... In antici-pation of the cow work next month, I had a few things to check & desensitize him to if necessary. Guess ya'll..

Which of these items needed work?
  • Starting the truck near him
  • Moving the truck around him
  • Truck moving, lights flashing
  • Honking the horn
  • Honking the horn & moving the truck
  • Feed sack shaking from the ground
  • Feed sack shaking from the truck
  • Feed sack shaking, truck moving
  • Feed sack shaking, truck moving, horn honking

I'll let you guys take a guess for a bit, then this afternoon, I'll fill in the details. I will tell you - YES he needed work on at least one of these from the list. It was BEYOND funny, and super easy to sort out.

2 comments:

Mrs. Mom said...

I'm voting feed sack because he was trying to chase it down and stick his mellon in it ;)

Yankecwgrl said...

I'm going with 3 - truck moving/lights flashing.
THat just sounds like something 'dumb' he'd be sceered of!