Wednesday, December 15, 2010

12/11/10 Schooling Show Championships Pt II

The championship class was next. Ransom's last competition test, at least with me. What happened? Well, I'm going to be a big pouty baby, and stomp my feet, swing my arms about, and holler, "I don't wanna talk about it!" And I don't.. not just yet. For now, let me say this.. The outcome wasn't real good, and I don't understand it.

Faithful readers and lurkers anonymous, please understand there's a reason I'm withholding the details. It's not that I'm ashamed or embarassed, that's not it at all. I'm frustrated, and almost angry. I've discussed this with a select few, and those who know, please don't comment with details? Thanks.. I've asked some questions, and I'm waiting on those answers. If they arrive, I'll probably be more forthright here...

I know I owe you guys and gals video, and I will provide that, um, *cough* once I watch it myself. That should happen tonight, I think... If I can get it hooked up to the TV so I can watch it. I also owe you all judge's comments for Test #3, which I will provide if I can ever remember to carry the score sheet to a computer. =)

No comments: