Friday, January 13, 2012

1-13-12 Update

Cold, blustery morning outside. A light frost sheened over the pastures, and I whimpered just a little leaving for work. That means the little bit of green grass the rain and sunshine brought? Yup, frozen, dead, taking all the nutritional value with it.

My fever has finally given up the fight, and I was delightfully back to normal this morning. Irregular weather, and the dry air, I'm still battling sinus drainage. Ear pressure, mild sore throat. I'll give it a few more days, and if it persists, call the dr yet again and ask for a different answer. Grr ..Being stubborn, I'm going to get out and at least longe one horse tonight. Tomorrow, more of the same, along with at least a light ride on Romeo. I'm tired of sitting inside, watching the sun shine, knowing that doing a lot or doing nothing, I still feel about the same.

I must say.. Thank you for all the comments, the follow up feedback, and the picture praise. I do apprecite seeing my writing and publishing isn't only for my own entertainment and record keeping, but that many of you out there are enjoying what I write and share. I felt a little like The7MSNRanch yesterday morning, publishing a humrous story to go with a few photos I took. They're certainly not of her photo quality, but came with a funny and true storyline. Keep the comments coming, I do appreciate them!

1 comment:

Kate said...

Glad to hear the fever's subsiding. Look at it this way: at least it's not summer!