1. Enough with the "Economy is falling" BS. I'm so sick of my employwer acting like the economy is going to dive deeper than the Great Depression. If everyone would just lighten up, be more positive, investors would raise up Wall Street, and we could go back to a normal life.
2. Our President-Elect causes me to be conflicted. I don't trust him. So far, the cabinet choices have been reasonable, and better than I could've expected, but I still don't trust him. I'm already not feeling safe, and watching evening national news more often. It's like I'm 'waiting for the bad guys to come after us', terrorists, economists, and gas-thieves.
3. I've been craving dark chocolate and a pepsi - with adult humor added.
4. Ransom makes me laugh when he knickers for his breakfast.
5. I wish I could go to the park next week and trail ride Romeo.
6. Past relationships, and reanalyzing failed ones have been on my mind lately.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to Romeo's tune-up and dinner out, tomorrow my plans include Lessons in the morning and Sunday, I want to have after-church lunch with friends!