Tuesday, April 9, 2013

4/9/2013 Rest

And that's exactly what I'm going to do today.

It's windy outside.  Currently, 29mph, gusts up to 39mph.  Romeo would be "up" to ride, but there's no point.  We'd both be blustered all over the place.  I just don't have it in me for a windy ride.  My muscles are still aching from the last five days. 

I will squeeze some Mo-time in at least twice between Wed & Fri.  Saturday is our "Road Trip" - and, if all goes as planned, I'll have half of my Mo-goal completed. :) 

Somebody else can ride for us today.  As for me, I'm just gonna grab a kite, and hang on...

Who'm I kiddin'?  You'd LOSE a kite in that nasty wind.  I had to lean into it just to feed... Maybe I don't need to be dieting lightly after all. 
 

1 comment:

SunnySD said...

That kind of wind is just tiring. Definitely a good day to be inside looking out.