Monday, October 19, 2009

Sobering Moments

http://www.mysanantonio.com/news/One_killed_two_injured_in_motorcycle_collision.html

I don't have all the details. Just what's written above, and here.

Megan was at a party I went to at Jen's house Saturday night. We met Megan at some horse shows. She previously owned an awesome Appaloosa named Opie. Opie now lives in San Marcos with a trainer Jen knows. Megan was making plans Saturday night to ride the bike on Sunday with some other friends of hers. She was her normal cheerful self, a really awesome lady.

I'm stunned. Okay, I'm beyond stunned. I'm almost speechless. I didn't know her that well, but well enough that this hurts..

That's about all I've got for today.. Pray for her family and friends mourning the loss.

If you love somebody, tell them right now.. Go call them, find them at work, interrupt their day. Don't wait until later, just in case...

2 comments:

Stephanie - Siouxzeegirl Designs said...

I'm so sorry to hear of that. I will be sending up prayers for all of her family, friends and even people like you that just knew her, a sudden death is very difficult to deal with.

Jennifer said...

Thanks Stephanie. Next post has a better description of what an awesome lady she was.