Friday, October 24, 2008

Friday Fill Ins

1. Right now, I'm feeling HAH! A little hungry, I ought to take a potty-break soon, but a bit chilly and invigorated.

2. Riding Chewie in the round pen canter-right, and working on my canter seat with Romeo is where I want to be.

3. How does one Butt-Tie a horse? I saw this phrase somewhere, and it puzzles me.

4. That stupid little "Ding" reminder-thing in Microsoft Outlook keeps me on track.

5. Please don't send me to a heaven where there aren't any horses.

6. Warm cats sleeping on the bed at night fills me with joy.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to riding horses, tomorrow my plans include riding horses, haircut, oil change in the truck, and Sunday, I want to graduate MacKenzie in Intermediate Obedience!

No comments: