Friday, October 10, 2008

Survey Savvy Stinks / Friday Fill Ins

Survey Savvy stinks! Three times now I've received emails asking me to participate in a survey. Three times I've not gotten past questions 3 or 4. They ask gender, age, some strange "do you have family that works in industry ___" question, then a response that "I don't meet the criteria, thanks anyways." What that says to me, is they're looking for a low-income, trashy, middle-aged or older, male. One other survey made me think they were looking for a left-leaning Liberal, and I sure don't fit that bill. So they want to randomnly survey a select pre-sorted group. Hm.... No wonder I don't believe the polls on TV about the upcoming Election.

Moving Along to things that make me smile...
1. One of the best concerts/plays/movies I ever saw that I really didn't think I'd like was a small town theatre play in college - don't remember the name.
2. The Mini-Plate at Alejandra's in Port Lavaca is a recipe I recently made (or meal I recently ordered) that was delicious! Cheese enchilada, soft beef taco, rice & beans, Iced Tea. Cheap, quick, not a greasy oily yukie pile of sick-later food.
3. It's time for trail riding in the Cooler Autumn Texas weather.
4. Schwan's Sugar Free Chocolate Sundae Ice Cream is quite refreshing.
5. If I never hear the word Clinton again, it'll be too soon.
6. To one side of the curving road was a dead hog, and on the other was the rest of it (gross surprise on the roadway to work this morning.. YUCK).
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to Chewie in the round pen & watering the flower beds, tomorrow my plans include Fair Parade & saddle shopping and Sunday, I want to enjoy my trail ride & obedience class!

No comments: