1. Anonymous...secret, and unrecognizable.
2. Love is a good morning.
3. Let me embrace thee, sour adversity, then knock thee straight across the room.
4. Rain showers on a dry pasture - what I look forward to most about Spring.
5. Who needs therapy when we've got horses and friends.
6. Antibiotics for Romeo MUST go into the Easter Basket!
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to Good Friday church services, tomorrow my plans include Easter service choir event and Sunday, I want to enjoy the same neat feeling every Easter has given me since Hosanna!