Friday, April 24, 2009

Friday Fill Ins

1. Apparently there's some sort of mental sunshine in my day. I'm a bit tired, work has been a hassle, but I still feel blessed.. hmm... wonder why....

2. I'd rather have rain showers to water the pastures & lawn than another sunny day.

3. 2009 has been incredible so far.

4. He said "I love you", and that was it. I was convinced.

5. For too long I've been stressing over work nonsense, and earlier this week, I let go. When it's time to go home, I am getting better about letting it go.

6. I am not obsessed with my new mp3 player; I am not! Okay, Yes I am.. I love it, and I've got what seems like an endless supply of random music to listen to, at work, and in the saddle.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to preparing for the show, tomorrow my plans include doing my best in the horse show and Sunday, I want to refresh for the upcoming week!

2 comments:

SunnySD said...

Awww - Happy Friday!

Jennifer said...

Thank you, and a happy Friday and great weekend to you too!!