Done after the fact, so I'll leave out the final "weekend plans" fill-in.. Here's the rest, though. Looked fun enough to do, even later than normal.
1. The first rule of working in an office and getting along is disagree if you must, but never insist on your opinion as the right answer.
2. I've never tried, and don't intend on trying clams.
3. When I think of carnivals I think of the summer festival up at my parents' cabin from my childhood.
4. Wild daisies are my favorite spring flower.
5. Things on my desk include cell phone, portable mp3 radio, safety glasses, post-its, work calendar, and a large coffee cup.
6. Singing along with the radio makes me wanna smile.