Friday, May 22, 2009

Friday Fill Ins

1. Moving stinks . I've done it too many times in the last few years, and I don't enjoy it one bit.

2. Nothing is free. Some things are worth every bit of effort, though.

3. My best quality is um, wow... can I get back to you on this? *grin* No, seriously, determination. I might not figure it out right now, but I will... I absolutely will.

4. Happiness is in the details.

5. In nearly 10 years, I've lived in six places, in three states.

6. A quiet evening, and a good night's rest is what I need right now!

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to seeing R after a long work week, tomorrow my plans include mowing the lawn, riding Ransom and Sunday, I want to get Romeo out of the arena on a hack in the neighborhood, and relax!

No comments: