Wednesday, November 17, 2010

11-17-10 Public Service Announcement

and no, I'm not freaked out "gonna shoot at every moving blade of grass tonight", but I'm getting there...

Public Service Announcement, because I'm pretty sure the fellow who made the accusation today followed a link to my blog ...

No, dude. You and your family be happy, and content. I advertise myself here as "Taken White Female", and Facebook says "in a relationship". If you really thought, for one minute, that I was flirting, or advertising, you're desperate for love.

Not a snowball's chance in hell I want ANY of that, ever. Just because we agreed on a political debate, stood on the same side of the aisle, means in no way I'm looking for an alternative to what I've got. I have other conservative friends who in no way assumed I was flirting by describing myself, by blog, by Facebook, or otherwise.

Alright, now, maybe I am creeped out.. So I leave the readership with this...

My pistol is still loaded. Gun Control Means using Both Hands.

Now if ya'll will excuse me, I'm going to get back to riding horses now.


This now concludes this public service announcement. We now return you to your regularly scheduled equine adventures, already in progress.

3 comments:

SunnySD said...

Yowza. Sounds like there's a story there...

Mrs. Mom said...

Center Mass girlfriend. Center Mass!

Jennifer said...

Just a little suspicious creepy adventures..

Fellow followed me from a discussion board to Facebook. That could've only happened through my Blog. The confrontation didn't go well, and I was accused of being a flirt and a "singles bar" advertisement. When I called "BS", I was cut out of the discussion board.

I can only assume the individual is still reading the blog. And that's fine - it's here for entertainment.