It's only been , what , a month or more since a FFI. Wow!
1. The lesson I learned yesterday was be supportive no matter what.
2. I would like to find a place where friends and family meet.
3. All these years I wasn't paying attention.
4. Supper was nearly ready when I arrived.
5. The truth is I don't know how I feel about the whole situation.
6. Nerf ball catch with the ICU nurse is what I remember most from that day.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to deworming paste & muddy puddles, tomorrow my plans include fighting the elements and Sunday, I want to finish the to-do list!