Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Twenty Questions




1. My ex ... works down the hall.

2. Maybe I should ... get back to work so I can succeed.

3. I love ... only a few, and I mean it when I say it.

4. People would say that I am ... intelligent & highly opinionated.

5. I don't understand why ... anybody in the country would want a Liberal hand-out, and wouldn't want to actually work for their checks.

6. When I wake up in the morning ... I can smile before I briefly pray for those I love.

7. I lost ... my mind a long time ago. Let me know when you find it.
8. If I had my way ... There'd be more daylight free hours outside of work.

9. My past ... is forgiven.

10. I get annoyed by ... stupid people.

11. Parties are ... okay, but I won't clear my calendar for one.

12. I wish life was not ... full of grouchy bad news!

13. Dogs ... love unconditionally.

14. Cats ... have a maintenance staff, of which I lead.

15. Tomorrow... is another work day.

16. I have a low tolerance ... of those who lack common sense.

17. If I had a million dollars ... I'd pay off debt, invest, and relax a while.

18. I'm totally terrified of ... being alone.

19. My spouse is ... (n/a) As I told a lady at a laundromat soon after I moved here, "If you find him, would you tell him to hurry up & get to the house?! I've been waiting over twenty years, and I'm getting a little tired of waiting." LOL

20. My life is ... pretty darn incredible.

No comments: