Monday, November 16, 2009

I'm Here... Really

Show Yesterday. The "Skinny". I'm going to back-date some entries here, get caught up for bookkeeping purposes, but for those of you hanging on your morning coffee and just can't go on without scores & placings.. Here goes.

Dressage equitation Walk/Trot/Canter - First
Training Level #1 - 59%, First of Six
Training Level #2 - 61%, Third of Seven

Judge was something interesting. Thanks and a ShoutOut to Barbara for warning me! Without this pre-notification, I would've really thought Ransom and I had stepped backwards.

Thank you!!
Thank you!!
Thank you!!
To R and Jen for all their help yesterday. Without you two, there's NO WAY we would've gotten as much as we did out of our rides. You kept me organized, on-schedule, and kept the rides FUN!

1 comment:

Yankecwgrl said...

Congrats! Super! Wow! Way to go! SO proud of you, and happy for you!