Friday, March 13, 2009

Friday Fill Ins

1. When I look to the left, I see my office door and medium weight jacket.

2. Kitchen , standing at the sink is the room that has the best view in my home.

3. Let it work out. I'm stressing too much about stuff at work, and outside of work. I need to let it all go...

4. Puppy love done dirt cheap! Four leggeds love us humans no matter what

5. Being intelligent & using common sense is a responsibility that all qualified citizens must share.

6. If you have any opinions about anything feel free to email me - check the profile.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to lesson or relaxing, tomorrow my plans include housework, laundry, 2 truck tires, and assorted chores and Sunday, I want to enjoy church and rest up for the work week!

No comments: