Friday, March 27, 2009

Friday Fill Ins

This week's FillIn came from the blog owner's top 6 favorite books. She was suggesting the real book lines be filled in, but I'm just going to fill in my own ideas..

1. "In a hole in the ground there lived many many moles."

2. "It's gonna get cold again tonight but that ain't no matter."

3. "After dark the rain began to fall again, oh wait. That's not possible. We haven't had enough rain yet this Spring."

4. "A pirate emerged from the hold of the Spanish galleon."

5. "There was a hand in the darkness, and it woke me up."

6. "Accidents ambush the unsuspecting, as the rider experienced an unintentional dismount."

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to helping out at a church event, tomorrow my plans include I haven't a clue and Sunday, I want to have fun at the Third Day Concert!

No comments: