Monday, March 9, 2009

3/06- 03/08 Update & Road Trip!

I was needing a break from the routine, and I got a great opportunity. R had to go to Dallas & back for a work trip, and invited me along. It wasn't always peaceful, and a bit of a stressful Saturday morning (driving 45mph on the city highways - ack!), but it was still wonderful. I'll do it again in a heartbeat if I get the chance. Seriously, it was a wonderful break, we got to know each other a lot better, and I really enjoyed myself.

I'm thankful for good friends that fed the boys while I was gone, and brought my dogs back from the vet Saturday afternoon.

Sunday morning church was pretty relaxing. A nice time to get my thoughts in order, and arrange my little brain with things that matter & things that don't matter. I was a bit distracted, but not so much I missed the point .

No comments: