1. Cooler days, with temperatures below 90F are some of the things I'm most looking forward to in October.
2. Sometimes I wonder what makes stupid people, well, stupid.
3. As a kid, I never thought I'd be able to own a horse, not to mention, two horses and that's why there is a saying, "never say never"!
4. When I'm down, I cry on Chewie's shoulder late in the evening.
5. Working, to make money, to feed the animals is where you'll find me most often.
6. A rainy day is good for sudoku puzzle books, and Law & Order Re-Runs.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to Chewie for a few laps of trot, tomorrow my plans include yard work, house work, and shopping for groceries & new dress pants and Sunday, I want to try that church I've been invited to, take Romeo on a loping ride, and kick some arse in Kenzie's obedience class!