Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Then Life Happens

I get these swings of "good" at work. Things go well, projects get completed, everything goes as scheduled. I got two major projects "complete" in the past two weeks. Stuff I'd put hours and months of struggle into finally was marked as finished and a big red checkmark on my "todo" list. I could hardly contain being happy, and darn outright proud of myself. I usually get things done quickly, but these were long-term, and required the output & motivation of others.

Then I heard our secretary's husband died after a fall. Don't know if it was from the roof, or from a ladder, but it wasn't pretty. He was in grave condition in ICU following the accident, and passed away yesterday. He was a Christian, and so, in some ways, his death should be seen as a celebration. He gets to go home! How incredible, to be at His feet, in-person, at the highest point of worship with the largest crowd, all of one mind...

Life is good.... Then it happens... Thoughts and Prayers are with Ms T at this time...

No comments: