Friday, February 27, 2009

Friday Fill Ins

Friday Fill Ins

1. I'm deep in thought, I'm considerate, I am also impatient.

2. Why do I have all the paperwork put together and not have done my 08 taxes? I need to make time for this next week!!!

3. How does this Edit HTML thing work, anyway? I had to use it earlier this week, and I'm no computer programmer. Only had C++ in college, and I wasn't very good at that, either.

4. Every morning, I put one squirt of body spray on my shirt before leaving for the day.

5. I consider myself lucky because I'm gainfully employed, depend on no one, and I'm blessed with good friends.

6. One day we’ll see this blog, and laugh about the days I was scared to ride.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to church prayer garden maintenance and a good night's rest, tomorrow my plans include house chores, errands, and groceries and Sunday, I want to rest & relax (after 8am church & choir)!

No comments: