1. My boys are waiting patiently for me at home.
2. My favorite thing for dinner lately has been when someone else cooks!
3. If I tell MacKenzie to "speak", she will bark! bark! bark!
4. A nice long walk isn't nearly as cool as a great ride at canter on the rail.
5. Yesterday, I got some good news.
6. When all is said and done, I'm loved, and spoiled, and thankful for every moment.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to getting out Ransom and my dressage-fingers, tomorrow my plans include housework, exercising the boys and Sunday, I want to do my best in choir, then enjoy every moment of the concert!