Friday, June 19, 2009

Friday Fill Ins

Well golly me.. The Friday Fill Ins regular author is MIA, and put someone else in her place today. Hmmm... These are a little too self explanatory to answer. Don't know how much of my normal "fun" I can have. Enjoy anyways!!


1. All children alarm their parents, if only because you are forever expecting kids to behave like adults.

2. Show me a good loser and I will show you a conservative. I've been following some of the Republican bills floating around House & Senate, and reading occasional email ads from McCain & others. They haven't given up the fight, and should be recognized for trying.

3. For me, bungee jumping on a really short cord is like eating an entire box of chocolate liqueurs at one time. Sugar RUSH!

4. Too bad that all the people who know how to run the country are busy hanging out at the Texas ranch and shooting their mouths off without thinking first. I heard just about two minutes too much of Michael Steele on the Bill Bennett Sirius Radio show this morning. Shut up and Do something useful!

5. I have yet to hear a man ask for advice on how to combine directions and woman's advice.

6. It is impossible to think of any good meal, no matter how plain or elegant, without good company or dark chocolate for dessert in it.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to Ransom lesson #1 in new saddle, tomorrow my plans include housework, a Ride on Romeo and Sunday, I want to chase Ransom over some ground poles, and perhaps go shoot large holes in human paper targets!

If anyone knows where my little Yankee spirit went that seems to have been replaced with Texas Redneck courage, let me know! I wouldn't mind a Yankee-weekend here once in a while...

No comments: