Wednesday, July 22, 2009

07/23 - 07/27 Reverse "Vacation"

Vacation a coming! Well, the same style of Vacation taken late June, only...

In reverse! Yeah, that about sums it up.

Starting tomorrow evening, R and I are travelling up to Pennsylvania to meet up & spend time with my family. We're going to travel to my home place, visiting memorable spots from where I grew up. A brief visit that ought to better define for him "where I came from".

Please pray for safe travels. I'm taking my personal PC with me, and should have access at the hotel to check in on some frequent basis. If not, I'll have oodles of blog details after the fact.

Planning to pack a quick ride with Ransom tonight and give him oodles of farewell cookies

2 comments:

Mrs. Mom said...

:0 You mean yer a YANKEE??? WOW... ;)

Safe travels to you guys! Have an awesome trip, and I can't wait to hear about the North Country again!

Jennifer said...

Oh Yeah Momma.. I'm a Yankee ... absolutely!!!

Can't wait to be able to breathe fresh air in the mornings without coughing on humidity.

Should be a nice trip.. Notice I said "should be".

You ought to pray for R more than for me.. I think I've managed to scare him into believing my parents are evil monsters... giggle