Tuesday, July 28, 2009

I'm Back! Did'ya Miss Me?

My Oh My. All the blog updates to read, all the details to catch up on. Let's not even discuss all the funny jokes I'm behind on reading & sending. My Oh My! So that is what happens when I leave town for a long weekend. My Goodness!

All the kids are home, safe, sound, and happy. Girls slept solidly, one on the bed and one under the bed last night. Boys nickered & whinnied for me this morning, and as I hopped in my truck to head to hell (ooh, I mean work), things all seemed right in the world.

So let me start catching up, dating events from the "Vacation Part II" with the blogger date to match the actual historical date. Much to tell, and much to catch up on.

Tell me you missed me.. Lie if you have to...

5 comments:

Yankecwgrl said...

http://texasofallplaces.blogspot.com/2009/07/puttin-out-and-abp.html

Jessie said...

Of course we missed you! I'm enjoying the vacation posts, keep 'em coming. :-)

Jennifer said...

Good to hear... Good to hear...

At least somebody out in that big wide world still 'preciates me. +)

Mrs. Mom said...

Hey- *I* missed ya, you crazy Yankee! ;)

It sounds like things went perfectly for you guys!! Thats SO awesome. That "First Meeting" can always be a tough one! Cant wait to hear how you tortured the drink man..hehehe...

Have an awesome day there at hel... err I mean work, and Weclome Home!

Jennifer said...

Ah, yes.. I nearly forgot Ed the Water man.

Let me get that going and save ya'll the suspense. Just this morning I was reading their product website, and it's pretty much all the same BS Ed tried feeding me.

It is nice to be missed, and cool that you guys noticed I didn't blog and disappeared even for a few days.. I'm luved, how sweet!